Gambling Regulations Consultant
The myriad of statutes and regulations governing online gaming and sweepstakes are littered with potential pitfalls. Given the ubiquitous nature of social media-driven marketing, the compliance landscape becomes even more murky. Gambling consultant Adam S. Tracy has successfully represented operators, promoters and marketers of online gaming and sweepstakes enterprises for over twenty years, guiding each client to create a regulatory framework that keeps their operations on the right side of the law. Moreover, through his experience as a gaming attorney and advisor Adam Tracy has leveraged his extensive industry knowledge and network to create unique operational enhancements for stakeholders at all levels.
In recent years, online gaming has become the regulated by a growing minority of states that have legalized wagering, as well traditional Native American lands, whereas sweepstakes have traditionally been governed on a state-by-state basis. Under each scenario, operators, promoters and marketers of online gaming and sweepstakes programs face severe penalties for failure to comply with what can only be defined as “grey” areas of law. Gambling consultant Adam Tracy can successfully navigate primary matters such as licensing and registration for each client, as well as more arcane matters regarding filing official rules, posting bond and filing winners’ lists.
- Offshore license acquisition.
- State and Native American license acquisition.
- Representation before state and tribal gaming authorities.
- Negotiation of gaming management contracts.
- Competition design, including drafting competition criteria.
- Payments and banking
- Identifying gaming management partnerships.
- Social media compliance and management.
- Affiliate marketing and crafting marketing programs.
- Representation before state Attorney Generals and the Federal Trade Commission.
- Structuring and negotiating thoroughbred racing partnerships.
Clients We Serve
Experienced as a gaming industry growth hacker and gaming attorney, Adam Tracy has specific experience in the following areas:
License acquisition in the U.S., U.K., Alderney, Isle of Man, Malta, Gibraltar among other jurisdictions.
Sportsbooks & Pay Per Head
Player acquisition and compliance programs for Sportsbook and “PPP” operators and marketers.
Sweepstakes & Lottery
Developing strategies for player acquisition, licensing and affiliate marketing programs
Introductions to gaming-friendly payment processors and licensed banking instiutions.
Advising affiliate marketers on gaming industry best practices that further affiliate acquisition
Development and structuring of thoroughbred race house partnerships in the U.S. and UK
Your gaming business demands a skilled high risk industry expert in your corner at all times. Connect with the “Entrepreneur’s Accelerator” – gaming and sweepstakes industry expert consultant Adam S. Tracy to begin the process of mitigating risk while enhancing the bottom line. Call (213) 534-8656 for your free consultation today or contact us here.
- Represented international gaming company in offshore license acquisition
- Advised multiple entrants into state-level gaming and sweepstakes regimes
- Developed and structured multiple thoroughbred racing partnerships
- Created global affiliate network for EPL-sponsor online casino
- Acted as Chief Marketing Officer to large UK-based online casino
Connect With Us
Searching for a First-Class Consultant?
Schedule Your No-Obligation Consultation With High Risk Industry Expert Adam S. Tracy