Payment Processing Consulting
The introduction of FinTech at the core of the payments industry has given rise to a seemingly unending range of innovative solutions such as peer-to-peer lending, crowdsourcing, eBanking and ePayments.
These unprecedented technological advances require a payments professional knowledgeable and skilled across a broad range of payments regulations and operational disciplines. Payments consultant and fintech expert Adam S. Tracy bridges the gap between your business and this rapidly evolving technology.
Without question, the payments industry requires the counsel of an experienced and skilled compliance, legal and operational consultant. Payments industry growth hacker Adam Tracy represents money transfer operators and money service businesses in a wide range of matters, including registration and license provisioning, banking and remittance issues, payment processing, stored value and much more.
Experienced as a payments attorney and operational consultant, Adam S. Tracy balances aggressive advocacy with operational opportunity in order to create effective strategies that mitigate risk and maximize profit.
- Structuring and negotiating agreements between banks, processors and vendors.
- Developing risk merchant risk management policies.
- Compliance with financial and consumer protection regulation.
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Data Security Standards (DSS) consultation.
- Representation before FinCEN, the Federal Trade Commission and other regulators.
- Money Service Business registration.
- Money Transmitter license acquisition.
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) policy development
- MATCH/TMF merchant support and policies.
- Negotiating merchant reseller agreements.
- Identifying banks and MSB-friendly financial institutions.
- Internal audits for MSB’s, ISOs and payment processors.
- Expert witness services.
Clients We Serve
Payments consultant Adam S. Tracy advises a wide variety of payments industry participants, including:
Money Service Businesses
Providing money service business registration and ongoing compliance.
Providing onshore and offshore money transmitter licensing and ongoing compliance.
Advising money transfer operators and currency exchangers in compliance and operational matters.
Independent Sales Organizations
Advising independent sales organizations on operational and marketing compliance matters.
Advising payment service providers on licensing and ongoing compliance.
Structuring onshore and offshore banking setups and providing ongoing compliance.
Your payment business demands a skilled high risk industry expert in your corner at all times. Connect with the “Entrepreneur’s Accelerator” – payments industry expert consultant Adam S. Tracy to begin the process of mitigating risk while enhancing the bottom line. Call (213) 534-8656 for your free consultation today or contact us here.
- Represented multiple cross-border money transmitters in state license acquisitions.
- Advised multiple money service businesses regarding FinCEN investigations.
- Developed and structured AML/KYC program for global foreign exchange operator.
- Represented multiple international payment service providers in licensing matters in over ten jurisdictions.
- Acted as Chief Financial Officer to leading high risk merchant processor.
Connect With Us
Searching for a First-Class Consultant?
Schedule Your No-Obligation Consultation With Payments Industry Expert Adam S. Tracy